Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Artifact 3: The One About Trends and Issues in Instructional Technology

My theme for Artifact 3 is taken from this course HMID 6303 Current Trends & Issues in Instructional Technology. This course is very interesting in the sense that I got the opportunity to discuss recent trends and issues in instructional technology which also shed some light onto serious concerns pertaining to the adverse effects of technology. In essence, it all boils down on to how humans use technology to learn and expand their knowledge and how to harness the best of technology ethically. Besides that, this course also helped me structure my research project in terms of recognising the function and contribution of free Web technologies in education. Kindly click here to access my presentation for Artifact 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment