Monday, July 26, 2010

Artifact 2: The One About My Research Proposal

Below is a sample of my research proposal (1 pager) that I have submitted as my Assignment 1 of HMPD 6204 Research Project Design. This proposal outlines the actual research that I'm conducting for my final semester. Nevertheless, I have made some amendments to the research questions to cater to the depth and scope of my research. I will take you through the hiccups that I face while conducting my research in my future posts.




Note: You can also view the following document from here

Kindly read my reflection of Artifact 2 here.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Khoo

    I have a good internet connection, still I am facing difficulty in seeing your one pager which you have embedded above. It is not appearing on the screen, Please could you fix this problem.

    Regards
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    Sorry about that. I will post a link from my Google Doc site so that you can view the document.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Khoo please do. I need to review and critique your this artifact too. thanks
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,

    I have added the link to my document on the post itself or you can click this link: http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BxHhcuzAuXRqZTFlNWQyNzktMGJiYS00ZGNhLTk2NzAtOGU3Yjc5NWQzMTE4&authkey=COmOwbIE&hl=en

    ReplyDelete